Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2 - A+ Study

Well, it's now the 2nd of June. I have decided to also incorporate some house cleaning with my studies. I feel that as I clean the house, I also clean out any blockage with my concentration. Yesterday I worked on the Bathroom, and did some shopping for household items. It helped a little, in that I was able to sort out what materials I wanted to study most, and which would assist me in preparation for the test. I also think that I may study some of my other areas, such as Lightroom & Aperture, also Photoshop & QuarkXpress. I feel that if I put in two hours for each, I can treat each day as a work in progress, much like a job. Today i'm also going to follow up on some other job related items, see if they've panned out or not. If not, i'll just have to keep plugging away until something comes my way. I really think that things will happen this summer that'll go in my favor, and if I just keep to the course I really think it will all work out.

More to come later...

No comments: