Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Relaxation...

Hey Folks,

Today I and my wife plan to enjoy Memorial Day by shooting on down to Coney Island, take some shots, enjoy some sun. This whole weekend has been sort of slipping since I had oral surgery on Friday, and they yanked out two teeth (one infected for quite some time), and I decided to take it easy and give myself some time to relax and heal. Beginning tomorrow though, we're back on the accelerated schedule as this is the first of June, and I must take the test at the end of this month, as I have been promising to just about everyone that I would. I wonder if I'll have this much trouble when I study for my MCSE and then my CCNA. Probably, but if I can just get through this test first. So from here on in I will be blogging daily about my study schedule and habits, hopefully to help someone else with the same problems studying for a test.

Will talk to you tomorrow....

No comments: